Remove Sludge From Your Heating System
Do you think your system could benefit from being flushed?
Do any of the below problems sound familiar?
- Radiators overall performing badly and not heating the room
- Cold spots in the radiator
- Radiators cold at the bottom but don’t need bleeding
- No circulation within the radiator
- Blocked pipework and valves
- Loud noises from the boiler
- Pumps working at maximum to maintain circulation
- Boiler cutting out and over heating
- A clean system ensures optimum heat output
- Flushing can be completed in as little as 2 hours
- Provides effective, ongoing protection for the system
- Improves the central heating’s performance and efficiency
- Extends the life of the system and the boiler
- Continually removes virtually all magnatite, when a filter has been installed
Best Practice When Completing A Central Heating Flush
- Insert the appropriate chemical cleaner to breakdown debris / magnatite
- Pressurise / pump the heating through the full heating circuit and call for heat for a period greater than 1 hour and up to 7 days (depending on build up)
- Isolate all but the furthest radiator from the boiler and use the agitator to gain a consistent heat spread throughout, working back to the boiler radiator at a time
- Flush system and chemicals with fresh clean water, radiator at a time
- Check system has the correctly sized filter installed, cleaned & working correctly
- Fill, balance and insert inhibitor (protection chemicals) to the system
Dosage and use of chemicals
500ml (one bottle) of MC5 will provide effective treatment for a typical 100 litre/ten radiator system. For larger systems this volume will increase accordingly. Depending on the system type and how badly the heating system is performing will affect the amount of chemicals we dose the system with as well as the length of time we leave them active within the central heating circuit.
Add Your Heading Text Here
James from PlumberParts (a Youtube sensation) how it's done - In friendly plumbers speach
MagnaCleanse, Magna Cleansing, Magna Flushing, Magnetic Flushing Isn't The Only Flush In Town.
– David Wells in Wesham